Beginner’s Dutch with Online Audio
Antoinette van Horn
Learn Dutch with this complete course, now with free audio download!
The native language of about 23 million people, Dutch is spoken in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Suriname (the three states of the Dutch Language Union), and holds official status in the Caribbean nations of Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, and St. Maarten.
Ideal for those new to Dutch, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner’s Dutch with Online Audio includes:
- An alphabet and pronunciation guide
- A short primer on Dutch history and culture
- 12 carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions
- Exercises for each lesson with answer key
- English-Dutch and Dutch-English glossaries
- Online MP3 audio files for download featuring pronunciation by native speakers